A few questions

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:59:14 -0700

I have 3 questions to ask.

1.  What keys do I press to emulate a multi button mouse.  I have a Wallstreet
with a trackpad.  I saw where I could emulate a 3 button mouse, but I do not
know which keys to hit to do this.

2.  I am having a problem with items on my desktop.  I copied kppp and kmail
to my desktop.  When I click on kppp and start it up it works fine.  If I try
to click on any thing else on my desktop it will not start up.  I can open
them from the menu, but not on my desktop.  If I go to minimize what I am
working on it does not show any thing on my desktop even though their are
items there.

3.  How do I go about setting up myself so I do not have to put in the root
password?  I don't want to change it for every thing as I know some things
should just be done with root.  What I want to change are those things such
as kppp.  I do not want to have to enter the root password each time I launch
this application.