is it possible?

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:23:04 -0500

On 06/03/2003 10:07 AM, "Mike Murphree" <mike@tropo.org> wrote:
=20
> 300 MB is a good number, while it is possible to convince the OS 9
> installer that an 80-90 MB install can be done, it needs more drive
> space than that to unpack some of the files.  It might be possible
> to copy the files from another system and put them on a smaller
> partition.
>=20
> Mike

It doesn't need much (if any) HD space to unpack files. I've been building
"Trouble Disks" on zip 100's since 7.6.1 with the OS, Diskwarrior, Norton
Utilities and TTPro on the disk. The latest ones (with 9.1) have 3 megs fre=
space, and none is used when I boot from the zip. So 70-80 meg should be
adequate.

Bert

--=20
"If we look only to retributive justice then we could just as well close up
shop. Forgiveness is not some nebulous thing. It is practical    politics.
Without forgiveness, there is no future.=B2 - Desmond Tutu