hang on install packages

Grant yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:13:25 -0400

Yep. me.  I installed developer workstation (or tried to) and came back
to find a reboot and a kernel panic.  Redid it with "home/office";
thinking maybe I ran out of room.

for the record, thsi is YDL 2.3 on a mac 6400 on a 2nd SCSI drive, with
a 3 GB partition (the initial 1GB is my mirror/backup of the main IDE).

10 MB boot; 256 MB swap; 2811MB main (linux).

Grant