Need to switch from Window Maker back to Gnome

Jason DeVita yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:38:47 -0400 (EDT)

Here's another way:
Since you've used switchdesk, you should have a file in your home
directory called ".Xclients" and another called ".Xclients-default".  Edit
.Xclients-default so that it reads

exec gnome-session

(or exec startkde, or exec ctwm, or whatever).  This file gets re-written
by switchdesk, so you can still use switchdesk to change desktops, or just
edit the file by hand.

-Jason