Mac OS 7.6+ disk tools

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:17:18 EDT

Okie dokie.  I've got the os 8.1 disk tools image.  Gemulator explorer gets
killed by windows 98 when I try to use the disk image. (Tried
redownloading/unstuffing)  And, of course, disk copy for me to run on my mac SE won't download
because of apples rearranged site.  Anybody know where I can get disk copy 6.1
+, and if it'll work on an old mac se?  If not, do you know where I can get a
gemulator-like program for windows?  Remember, gemulator itself it suicidal
for me, and anything from the apple site outa be tested by you to make sure the
link is still there.
Thanx,
ES