YDL 3.0 on 7300

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:07:57 -0500

You should be able to hold down "c" and boot from an OS CD. If you can't, I
can send you an 8.1 floppy disk image with a CD driver on it - if you have
the MacAddict CD (don't remember the number) that has the 8.1 trouble disk
image, you can remove Disk First Aid and Drive Setup from it and put the CD
driver from 7.5 or 7.6 on it.

Bert