YDL 3.0 on 7300

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:33:21 EDT

--part1_c.12ca9dc1.2c18c1e1_boundary

Everything is finally installed properly, and I've got the comp networked
with my Win2k Pro comp, which is my internet server for everything.  Now, how do
I use the app get, or whatever, to install software from the CDs, and to
install from RPM's that are already on the HD?
Thanx,
ES

--part1_c.12ca9dc1.2c18c1e1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Everything is finally installed properly, and I've got=
 the comp networked with my Win2k Pro comp, which is my internet server for=20=
everything.&nbsp; Now, how do I use the app get, or whatever, to install sof=
tware from the CDs, and to install from RPM's that are already on the HD?<BR=

Thanx,<BR>
ES</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c.12ca9dc1.2c18c1e1_boundary--