Howto alt between terminals on iBook

Longman, Bill yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:04:59 -0700

> Folks,
>
> Just installed YDL on an iBook. Going great, except can't
> alt-1, alt-2 etc to switch between terminal sessions when not
> using X. Can anyone help?
>
> Also, again from a terminal (i.e. not using X), is it
> possible to cut and paste?  On a PC you can do this using the
> right mouse button.
>
> Much thanks.

Craig,

You might be able to copy using F12, I think. It was just posted a week or
so ago, so you should check the archives to be sure. F11 gets you a middle
mouse button I seem to recall. On my PB, Option-F1, Option-F2 get me the
virtual consoles. I've never used an iBook, so hopefully this isn't
completely useless information!

Bill