I can't install 3.0

ArchAngel_Nix yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:08:49 -0600

I downloaded YDL 3.0 after have a beast of a time with Mandrake. I am
testing the waters with Linux and after reading many posts found that
for the Mac YDL is probably one of the better ones. I downloaded all 3
images, burned then to CD's and then booted up on the 1st one. I ran
into a problem that I was able to get around by typing "install
chechmedia" at the boot screen. I then answered all the question set up
the partition and when it started to format the partitions it through
up all these errors. Because my only machine I have access to the
internet is the one I am installing Linux on I can't tell you exactly
what the errors were. I know that isn't much info but if anybody has
had similiar situation I would apperciate any help I can get.

P.s. Is there a way to make sure my burn was good?
P.p.s I am on a G4 TiBook 1 GHz, 1 GB of Ram

-Mike Holley-
mike@holleyinc.com