Query about Disk Druid

Robert A. Rosenberg yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:47:23 -0400

I would like to install Yellowdog on an ALREADY formatted HD. There
are currently 5 Partitions and Partition 3 is an Empty Spare whose
allocated space I am willing to reallocate for use as the YDL
Partitions. If I launch Disk Druid and use the Delete Button on the
partition,  will it mark it as Freespace (so I an then use the Auto
Allocation Option to define/allocate the 3 requisite Partitions)
without affecting the other 4 Partitions (IOW, will it only blow away
the contents of the deleted partition leaving other others unaltered)?

Thank you.