MOL in full screen mode

Jason Stevens yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
27 Jun 2003 23:14:26 +0300

Thanks, Ron.

I've been starting with startmol --osx. OS X always starts in an X
window that way, so I visited www.maconlinux.org and found some useful
information. It seems that "console" mode was already enabled on VT 8,
so I just needed to press a sequence of keys to toggle to that virtual
terminal (Ctrl+Apple+Fn+F8).

That gets me into full screen mode, but the resolution was only 800x600.
I just had to change that within OS X while running MOL and it looks
perfect. Probably the most useful thing to do, in my opinion, is to
press Ctrl+Apple+Space to toggle between MOL and the Linux workspace.

I also have an iBook2, by the way...strange that your default
configuration was different.

Jason