no @

Claude Flener yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:57:21 +0300

I don't know where the @ is on the german keyboard, I use swiss-german, but
here's what I do if i can't find a symbol. Open a text editor window, or a
shell, and try all keys in sequence, with alt, then with ctrl, then
alt-shift etc. You get the idea. Usually it takes only a few seconds to fin=
the one you're looking for, if you just let your finger slide over a row of
keys...
Have fun searching ;)

Claude

On 30.6.2003 18:47, "Arno Bletzinger" <a.b.z@gmx.net> wrote:

> Thanks, I tried it already before - does not work :(
> On the keybord it would be alt+l (L), it works under OSX, but not with
> YDL.
> Does somebody know help?
> Thanks, Arno,
> Berlin
>=20
> On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 03:23 PM, Ren=E9 M=F8lsted wrote:
>=20
>> I believe it located by the 2-sign (alt+2)
>>=20
>> Molsted
>>=20
>>=20
>> On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 05:01 PM, Arno Bletzinger wrote:
>>=20
>>> Hello!
>>> I just installed YDL 3.0 in my 2003 Tit PB, everything nice and
>>> perfect no problems, BUT:
>>> I can't get the @ on any sheet!?
>>> I have a german keybord, and I chose german during installation,
>>> changed to german latin1 post-installation, but - I can't send any
>>> mail without this sign.
>>> How can I type this sign?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Arno,