no @

Claude Flener yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:14:28 +0300

Ok, now I ran into the same problem with my Swiss-French keyboard.
I haven't managed to solve it yet, but I found this page in the How-To pages
on the YDL site:

http://yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/keyboard_german.shtm

This is for the German keyboard, and explains how to make the Apple key into
AltGr, for Linux. That apparently and locically solves the problem with the
@ sign.
There is also an explanation for a French and Swedish keyboard.
I'm going to figure out how to solve the problem for the
Swiss-French/Swiss-German one, and then send it to YDL, so they can include
it into their howto list.
I suggest you do the same if you figure it out for your language.

(BTW, can anyone tell me how to open my CD tray under Linux, please)

Claude