network install

Josh Ostrow yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
02 Mar 2003 16:48:32 -0500

--=-SImz1euSC56cLDVLcdsI

I'm trying to install a orinoco silver pcmcia card on a powerbook g4.
Does anyone have any tips or how-to's  for this? So far I haven't even
been able to get the lights on the card to turn on. I'm running dual
boot with osx and it works fine (with the wireless open source driver)
on OS X.

Thanks,
Josh

--=-SImz1euSC56cLDVLcdsI

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I'm trying to install a orinoco silver pcmcia card on a powerbook g4. Does anyone have any tips or how-to's&nbsp; for this? So far I haven't even been able to get the lights on the card to turn on. I'm running dual boot with osx and it works fine (with the wireless open source driver) on OS X. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Josh