Simple ?

Pedro Gutierrez yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:27:41 +0100

No. You are changing the current directory to
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts

As you are specifying the full path from the root directory it
shouldn't matter where you are when you type it. I don't know why you
don't have this directory. Maybe at installation you didn't select some
package.

The tutorial states that you should have an ethernet configuration up
and running. Not because you need it to run airport, but because you
are using that configuration as a starting point. Do you have it??

Good luck