PARTNERSHIP

John kish yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 05:57:02 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--8752afcd-9f63-4c4a-9b55-b71f589d0ac4

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT.

SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

My name is Mr.John Kish,chairman of contract award and monitoring committee =
of ministry of urban and rural development, my duty as empowered by the =
Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities, social recreational =
activities in urban and rural areas, this programs include assistance to =
deprived local communities and to co-ordinate project and development at the =
national levels, further more from this projects we have been able to secure =
some reasonable amount of US.$28.8(twenty eight million and eight hundred =
thousand us dollars)as commission from various contractors resulting from =
over invoicing, hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.

This approved funds is now packaged and dispatched through a security company =
for onward delivery to it's destination here in Europe. This funds were first =
deposited into a vault security company before we arranged for it's movement =
to Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting that the funds =
belongs to a foreign expert rate/company as we are Government officials we =
are not allowed to operate or open a foreign bank account hence you need to =
stand as the beneficiary and claim this funds on our behalf from the security =
company.

Presently I'm now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company with high =
integrity/dignity one with conscience who will claim this funds on our behalf =
as the beneficiary, and we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum as =
commission for your assistance/effort.And 5% will be used to settle every =
expenses we might incur on the process, we will use our 70% to invest under =
your recommendations and guide and go into joint venture business  with you.
=

I would greatly appreciate your assistance, also you can call me on my =
private tel. number for more details on how we go about this on 0031 =
630556247 as I look forward to hear from you be informed that confidentiality =
is the nature of this business because we would not be happy to loose our =
jobs.

Best regards,

 Mr.John Kish.

Demo Version Sent.

--8752afcd-9f63-4c4a-9b55-b71f589d0ac4--