ppc 6500

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 13:46:49 +0200

Well, my medias are ok, i burned 'em ISOs in the right way with Roxio
Titanium on my G4, and i did double copy and i did test them about mounting
on the desktop...
But using vmlinux and the ramdisk checked on boot loader, it doesn't find
the cd... and using wmlinux without ramdisk checked it gives a kernel panic
after some lines.
With Yaboot, i got just a black screen and nothing more...