three partitions two ATA controllers boot problem

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 21:46:57 +0200

going on you should find a window that ask to you to partition and choose
the mount point... chek it...
anyway, install this version of YDL on a relative old mac isn't really that
easy... should be different with the new puters, 'cause in my opinion they
did it for the latest CPU...
i never had such a problem with earlier version of YDL...

>>> device=/pci@80000000/pci-bridge@d/pci-ata@1/@0/disk@0:
>>> init-message="Welcome to Yellow Dog Linux!\nHit <TAB> for boot
>> options.\n\n"
>>> partition=11
>>> timeout=30
>>> install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot