(no subject)

Abraham Kante yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 05:49:43 -0700

FAX=3A 44 870 1348280

ATTN=3A THE MANAGING DIRECTOR=2FCEO

Dear Sir=2C

I know that you will be surprised to receive this business proposal=2EBut first=2C I must introduce myself=2EI am Mr=2EAbraham Kante=2E From the diamond- rich district of Sierra Leone=2E And my father=2C the former special adviser to the former Head of State of Sierra Leone=2C Major Johnny Koromah=2E

During the war between our forces led by Ex-head of State=2C Major Johnny Koromah=2C and the West African Allied Forces =28ECOMOG=29=2C at this point=2C the key officers of the administration started making frantic efforts on how to leave Sierra Leone safely by sharing the proceeds=2Fmoney from this Diamond trade=2E In view of the fact that my father was one of the key officers of the then administration and in-law to Major Johnny Koromah=2C he succeeded in
getting the sum of US$25 Million =28Twenty five million United State Dollars=29=2E

My father made arrangements and transferred the money through Diplomatic means to Amsterdam while I left for London thereafter=2E Unfortunately=2C my father died of a heart attack after a few months of exile in South Africa=2E

Automatically=2C all the money now belongs to me as the next to kin=2E Upon our arrival in Amsterdam and after due consultation=2C my father deposited the money with a private Security Company for security reasons as coded=2E The actual contents were not disclosed to them =28Security Company=29 his=2Fher account outside Amsterdam as the strict monetary laws here do not favour taking the money to the banks=2E

However=2C I will be most grateful if you can assist me to accomplish this transaction and hoping that you will remain trustworthy=2E For your efforts and assistance=2C I have planned to give you 30% of the total sum while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the transaction=2C and I will keep 60% for my investment in your country=2E

Please not that this transaction is 100% risk free for I have made Solid arrangements for the smooth conclusion of this transaction=2C as such the only thing I ask is your assurance to transfer this money with complete trust and honesty that my own part of the money will be safe when transferred to your account=2EI would also wish that you kept this proposal highly confidential=2E

If you are interested in assisting me=2C give me a fax on my fax number above as soon as possible or send mail through email address =3A abramik=40indiatimes=2Ecom

Thanks and God bless

Best Regards=2C

Mr Abraham Kante=2E