MOL fullscreen=badbadbad

Enphilistor yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 21:26:53 -0400

Well certainly some ATI cards work fine.  Well I have a 2002
PowerbookG4 which has a Radeon 9000 card in it and about a dozen
graphics modes seem to work pretty well.  So does hardware 3D
acceleration.

The only hardware problem I've had is with sleep. Or rather waking
up from it -- the system simply won't.  When one opens the lid the
drive spins back up, but the display never comes back.

Enphilistor