Enabling Xft anti-aliasing

Chris Ruzin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 19:46:55 -0500

--B_3135786416_12492313

How would I go about enabling Xft anti-aliasing?  I have installed OpenBox,
which supports anti-aliased text through Xft, but it=B9s not working even
though the style is calling for it.  My only guess is that I don=B9t have Xft
anti-aliasing enabled.

I=B9m also not sure what version comes with YDL 3.  Is it version 1 or 2?

Thanks,
Chris

--B_3135786416_12492313

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Enabling Xft anti-aliasing</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">How would I go about enabling Xft anti-aliasing? &nbsp=
;I have installed OpenBox, which supports anti-aliased text through Xft, but=
 it&#8217;s not working even though the style is calling for it. &nbsp;My on=
ly guess is that I don&#8217;t have Xft anti-aliasing enabled.<BR>
<BR>
I&#8217;m also not sure what version comes with YDL 3. &nbsp;Is it version =
1 or 2?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Chris</FONT>