What a Weenie

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:52:51 -1000

On Thu, 2003-05-15 16:42, D. Scott Moore wrote:
> Maybe I have been spoiled by my recent success with SuSE 8.2 for 386
> machines,

...and your recent multiposting on the newdogs list...
complete with inappropriate Subject: line too.

> but I miss the graphical software installer on my YDL 3.0
> machine.

well, maybe you left the .iso around...
but most likely the installer is on a CD, not on your machine.

> How do we install more packages from the CDs?

That is correct. These would be Install CD 1, Install CD 2...

> Must we use the command line?

No, you can adopt an OS that fails to provide one... like Mac.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,