Salvage YDL3 install?

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 00:36:44 EDT

I managed to bork my YDL3 install by accidentally deleting my /etc/fstab file
while editing it.  On startup I get "Warning: couldn't open /etc/fstab: No
such file or directory."  Reinstalling isn't an issue but would like the
learning experience  if recreating the /etc/fstab file is possible either
manually or via install rescue with CD.  My partitions are hda16 for ext3 and
hda15 for swap.  Any guidance gratefully appreciated.  I'm not afraid to lose
current install trying, there's nothing that can't be reinstalled.

Thanks!