iBook Modem

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 20:29:31 +0200

That is a normal trouble having an hardware or internal modem, and it
happens with all the distros, for both macs or peecees...
The problem can be fixed using an external modem, or searching the right
driver for your internal modem chipset for linux, even i think it'll be hard
to find it for Mac, being the Mac's distros much less developed then Intel
based computer ones... anyway, try to search it with google.com/linux,
giving before a glance to the Apple system profiler to reach all the info
about your modem.
Good Louck
Mauro