Upgrading OS X

Jason Stevens yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
26 May 2003 01:21:28 +0300

You can safely upgrade your Mac OS without affecting your YDL
installation. The Mac OS is contained on another partition of your hard
drive, so what you do there won't affect other partitions containing
different operating systems. Just boot the computer from your new OS X
install CD and start the installation. You'll be prompted for the
destination disk early on, and the only disk(s) that will be displayed
will be those formatted for Mac OS.