Redhat-config-network Errors??

Seth Matheson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:16:24 -0400

Ethernet, the 10/100.  Haven't had the opportunity to try the Airport
card, but wouldn't matter anyway, I can't config it to turn it on.  It
was working at my college campus, I just plugged it in, I guess the
default is DHCP networks.  Tried to set up a ethernet connection at
home, sharing internet with my G4, but it didn't work. Works in OS x,
just not linux.

~Seth Matheson