Redhat-config-network Errors??

Suzanne Payne yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 09:08:51 +0100

At the risk of saying "me too"...me too!  On a Powerbook G3 (Pismo).  I
assumed it's something to do with the fact that I have an airport card
installed and certainly during the GUI install I could not configure both
ports correctly.  So I then tried the text install which seems to have
configured eth0 correctly, but....I don't get X!

Sigh....

Suzanne

--On Sunday, May 25, 2003 5:56 pm -0400 Seth Matheson <sethmath@mac.com>