how to change BootX default startup?

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:53:06 -0600

HA! this is an easy one that even my pee-brain can answer!

When you get to the BootX screen, right after the happy Mac screen...
the BootX window has a button for MacOS and a button for Linux.

The button with the double circle around is the one that will be loaded
automatically, to change it. do this:

Press tab.

thats it!  but press tab before it gets done counting to ten, and the
double circle outline of the button should move from one button to the
other, setting the other button as default. Then click it with the
mouse to get it to be permanent.

Hope that helps
Andy McVinnie