Big problems after install 3.0...

Oscar G. Maldonado yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
28 May 2003 17:58:48 -0500

I just installed YDL 3.0 on my Imac DV indigo (400 Mhz/DVD/256 RAM/80 Gb HD), the install went just fine, but I found a couple issues that don't let me use my mac.

Fist, yaboot didn't include the appropiate entries for mi macos and osx partitions. I need this entries because sometimes I need to reboot to macos's and mol isn't always the rigth solution.

Second, I just can't figure out how to get my X server working, so I'll really appreciate if some one can share with me the XF86Config file to see how to setup my config file to get my Desktop back

Thanks in advance for any help...