Monitor problem

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 00:14:33 -0500

It is a sig, which is usually accepted as a place for personal expression,
placed after my name so people should know anything after that point is not
part of the main message. Ms. Kahealani rearranged the email to place the
sig before my name and make it look like I'd sent it as a message to the
group.