Monitor problem

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 00:22:01 -0500

Ms. Kahealoni, I want to apologize. My sigs come up randomly, and I didn't
notice that the "Ignorance is curable" one came up on my response to your
email. That was not intentional, and I am sincerely sorry.

Bert

--
"DOS Computers, manufactured by millions of companies, are by far the most
popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on