Monitor problem

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
30 May 2003 02:03:37 -0400

Mam,
You are WAY out of line.

You have to be so obnoxious.

And if you get so easily offended by someone's INDIRECT signature ...
get a life, or at least a cup of coffee!

You live in a democracy, not communism, therefore sometimes you just
have to put up with other people's beliefs instead of trying to shut
everybody else up but yourself.

geesh, grow up people and let's talk about Linux.