SCSI support in YDL 3

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 02:29:24 -1000

I installed YDL 3 on my PowerMac Beige G3 MiniTower,
but when I BOOT that YDL 3, it doesn't succeed due to
the problem previously noted in YDL forae
about the distro not containing support for the
Apple Build-To-Order option of the Atto UW-SCSI
card: sym-2.1.17a... so can't find the boot
partition on the inaccessible UW SCSI disk
where YDL 3 is installed. Anyone found a solution?
Does it take compiling a custom kernel or is there
somehow a module to add?

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,