the C key won't boot yellowdoglinux

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:04:00 -0600

Ms. Varone:

On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 04:42  PM, Daniele Varone wrote:
> I tried holding the C key but it doesn't funct.
> Is it possible that i burned the cd in a wrong way? I used the Nero
> Burning Rom under WinXP and I used the iso file systeno (iso 9600)
> ooption.

It is possible, but there may be simpler problems. Go to the following
Web page and read what the Yellow Dog people have written about
installing Yellow Dog Linux:

<http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/>

Also, download and read the following Companion to Installation:

<http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/ydl3.0_guide-
single.pdf>

> Please help me, I buyed my book from an other person so I could not be
> very sure that the Mac OSX 10.2.8 was'nt never installed....is there a
> way to test if my problem is concerned to Mac OSX 10.2.8?

Read those Web pages and the Companion to Installation as well as you
can. Many of your questions about installing Yellow Dog Linux will be
answered there. If you have more questions, you may also ask them in
this mailing list. When you ask your questions, you will have to tell
us exactly which Macintosh you have (iBook, PowerBook G4, or other).

> Sorry for my bad english and thank to everyone that spend his time
> reading my post and answering to my question

You are welcome! I hope you find easy answers to your questions.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT
net>