You are right

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
01 Oct 2003 14:31:38 -0700

You are right that I did not have any of the developmental tools.  I did
not expect to need them.  I just did a workstation load and I figured I
would have some of the tools so I could install programs that I
downloaded from the internet, but I was wrong.  I asked the question of
what to load as I want to be able to load just what I need and not other
things that I may not need.  Of course I am loading a lot that I may not
need only because I try one and then try the ./configure again.  I know
I should download them all as I am sure that I will need some others at
another time depending on what I decide to download.