CVS server ported to YDL 3.0?

Ed Mahoney yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
01 Oct 2003 17:55:42 -0700

I found some of those howtos and I followed the instructions (I think).
Basically, they said to include a file in the xinetd folder that defines
the cvspserver service. I did this but when I look at the service
configuration window, the line for cvspserver always says "You must
enable xinetd to use this service". What else do I have to do to enable
this? I've restarted my machine several times and this does not change.

Ed