AWARD NOTIFICATION

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

Nigel, loosen up, it was a joke!!  Hahaha funny.  Maybe that's why
the sun sets on the British empire now.  No sense of humour ;)

email clipped to make Nigel happy--- :)

--- Nigel Horne <njh@bandsman.co.uk> wrote:

> Makes you wonder - if they can't configure something as simple as
> a list manager suite, how can they be trusted with an entire
> operating system?

Maybe you should switch to Mandrake :)

> And why did you repost the entire spam? It just made bad situation
> worse.
Because, I'm in America, the first amendment allows me to if I want.
Granted it was bad netiquette, but alas you are the only one whose
panties are in a bunch.

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar