AWARD NOTIFICATION

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com> wrote:
---blah, blah, blah,...
>...That said, I checked
> the
> settings, and the list IS setup to not allow posts from
> non-members.

Hmmm...  I have twenty pounds of coal I would love to be made into a
diamond.  I know there are at least two people on this list who could
make a 2 ct. diamond for me.  Have either of you thought about yoga?
Or "Calgon?"  I hear it "takes you away."  Presumably from the
stress....  relax...  "ohm... ohm... ohm..."  Good day!

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar