YDL Stalls on Boot

Brian Howenstein yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:10:23 -0500

I checked to see if it was waiting by booting it and letting it sit for
3 hours, but nothing changed.  When I returned it was in the same place
I left it.  I took a picture of the screen when it hangs to see if
anyone can decipher what is happening.

BTW, I'm trying to use Yellow Dog because I need a linux environment
for a CS class I'm in at the moment.

http://csserver.evansville.edu/~bh90/images/ss.jpg

Thanks for any help,

Brian