bootx_1.2.2.SIT from iso disk 1 wont unexpand in mac os 8.5, damaged?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

I run a 6500/250 with YDL and encountered the same problem as you.  I
got around it by downloading BootX from http://penguinppc.org/~benh/
after using different BootX versions I discovered you're better off
running BootX 1.1.3 instead of the BootX on the CD.  For some reason
it works a lot better with old world systems.  Good luck!

http://penguinppc.org/~benh/