bootx_1.2.2.SIT from iso disk 1 wont unexpand in mac os 8.5, damaged?

gladiool yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:45:58 +0200

well norberto you link worked, thanx, but now i have another problem :)

i've gotten to load the graphical setup of YDL, and now i am manually
partitioning
the hardrive. I have to make a 1 MB apple bootstrap partition, but i can't
select the option
bootstrap, it just isn't there? just ext2, ext3 and swap...

its a powermac 7500/100 with 64mb ram and a seagate 4.3 gig hardive. There
is apple OS 8.5
installed at the end on a 250 mb partition.

any clues?

thanx

tim