bootx_1.2.2.SIT from iso disk 1 wont unexpand in mac os 8.5, damaged?

Chris Gehlker yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:17:09 -0700

--Apple-Mail-4--709799662

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 05:21 AM, gladiool wrote:

> hi, thanx for the reply
> =A0
> yeah i checked the md5, it's good.

Darn, I don't have any BootX machines any more. The YABoot install=20
works fine. I bet that doesn't help. I how somebody else has a solution.

--Apple-Mail-4--709799662