Any Suggestions to fix the problem if I installed the 10.2.8 update

Omar El-Seaghi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:08:41 +0200

Hello,
	I hope someone will be able to help me, because I think I have done
and tried everything possible.  I know I shouldn't have updated to
10.2.8(6R73) after checking the support page, but it was too late, the
site sugested that the second revision fixed the problem but that
wasn't the case for me.  So I re-partitioned, re-formatted, and
installed everything fresh, including OS X and didn't update to 10.2.8
but I still can not boot YDL.  I have installed it several times, but
still no luck.  My screen stops at openpic exit, and just turns off....
  If there is anyone who can help, please, this is frustrating, I just
started using linux, and started to really like it and then this update
messes it all up.
	Thank you in advance, Omar