Still can't get anything out of my printerHi

Irene and/or Robert yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:50:09 -0700

Sorry Greg,

Unfortunately this doesn't work.  I don't know if this is to do with me using
YDL 3.0, which uses CUPS rather than LPD, although I have got this printer
working on some other (i86) Linux distributions that use CUPS (but not all -
Mandrake 586 didn't work for instance).

Thanks for trying!
Robert