More than 3 bootable partitions

M. Rowen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
23 Oct 2003 11:40:56 -0500

I posted this question to the Yaboot-users list at penguinppc this
morning. I'll pass along any responses that I might get there. While
having this many partitions is probably not the norm, it certainly does
not seem to be something that should be that unusual. The multiple
yaboot method at least gives me something else to try. Thanks for your
response. I'll also check out openfirmware.org.

-Mike