Processor upgrades

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

My experience with G3 and G4 upgrade cards is that it's easier to
install ydl 3.0 without the card installed.  Once you install YDL,
reinstall the upgrade card.  It recognizes it once it's reinstalled
but for some reason the install gets confused with the card in.  Also
if the gui doesn't work on your first attempt, try text insstall.
good luck :)