Processor upgrades

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:15:42 -0600

I've never had any trouble getting support here, but noone on any Linux
support list (YD, Debian, Mandrake, Gentoo) has been able to help me
get X running. If you're worried about Starmax being supported, just
say you're running a PowerMac 4400. They're the same computer, just a
different case design.

So how did you set your video? If I manage to get X running, the color
is all screwed up.

Bert