Processor upgrades

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:10:02 -0600

Well, then I've done everything you've done. The only Linux that ever
gave me a working GUI was LinuxPPC 2000, and I'm not enough of a Linux
fan to spend the time it would take to start from there and start
compiling source code until I got to the current version of everything.
But someone on another list gave me a video setting that worked for
them, so I may try that.

Thanks,
Bert