install probs with the Beige G3

Chris Arleth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:18:49 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Alan (and everyone else who wants to jump in on this),

Yes, I have a FireWire CD-RW, but 8.6 can't support the firewire card I
got and I have two HDD and perfer to have 1 drive dedicated to linux and
the shared partition (the original drive is ~4GB and the second is ~13GB).

	Am I wrong to assume that YDL 3 supports firewire, a major reason I'm