iMac and YDL 3.0 ISO Image

Patrick Larkin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:39:46 -0400

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 06:52 PM, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Older Apple machines such as iMac have trouble reading ISOs
> burned on 700meg CD-Rs.  We've had much better luck with 650meg CD-Rs
> on
> such hardware (although they are becoming much more hard to come by).

OK, so I dug up some 650MB CDR's and burned the ISO images.  This time,
this iMac DID boot and commenced the installer.  However, right after
the step where you tell it you are using a Local CDROM, the installer
compains that it can't find the YDL CD in the drive - even though it
just booted off of it!  Help!

Patrick Larkin
Bethlehem Area School District